Miyerkules, Abril 17, 2013

An interview with Mr. PFab.


Here, is an old relic that I did way back when I had a wix account. An interview with The Filipino Heroes League creator, Paolo Fabregas. The guy whom I thought(or, really) introduced me to the Filipino Komiks industry again. The first guy who introduced me to the industry was Carlo J. Caparas with his short-lived komiks reprint... stuff. By the way, here is the interview.
 

1.Why the title of your book is "The Filipino Heroes League"?

I wanted the title of the book to catchy and memorable - something unmistakeable patriotic.

2.Who is your fave. character among your heroes? Why?

I really can't choose. There's something I like about all of them.

3.What inspired you to make the heroes Flashlight, Invisiboy, and Kidlat Kid?

I wanted my core heroes to be fun guys with personality quirks, just like my friends. They're kind of a mix of the different people I've known in my life.

4.Why a novel, not a comic book?

I'm not sure I understand this question? It's a graphic novel - unless you mean why a book and not a series? It isn't a series because a series is just hard to sustain. Also, I wanted it to be kind of like Lord of the Rings - a long story with a small beginning and a big end.

5.If you were a part of the FHL, who would you be and why?

I'd probably be their janitor - just so I could hang out with the guys.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento